Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Tooltips for planet improvements/buildings/artefacts

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 5:46:52 PM
When I zoom close to the planets surface in the planet view screen, I see there sometimes some satelites (2 types) or whatsever. I suspect, it is an improvement I've build? So any game graphic designer did some good job, but somehow for nothing, if the player can't interpret what it is supposed to be. Somehow wasted work. But tooltips might help a lot and I would be inspired if I could see that some improvements are visible.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 5:48:41 PM
The satellites?

It is supposed to show how big the population is, by showing that there are so many people that they even live in orbit.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 9:33:30 PM
were did you get this information? and there are totally different structures to see, not only satellites. I think my point is still valid: This is nicely done, but no one can say what it is.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 22, 2013, 10:30:16 PM
My information?

I got it from playing the game silly smiley: stickouttongue

But other orbiting structures include moons and wonders.

The wonders can be views like planet anomaly's, and once colonised, the endless built ones can been be restored.

And the moons can be reviewed from the planetary view, and can be explored to possibly find endless temples and clear the way for some improvements to use.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment