Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Restart Map Button

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Feb 23, 2013, 9:18:20 PM
What i propose is a simple, yet extremely needed in my opinion: When hitting escape when ingame, add a restart Galaxy (or map) button just as Exit Game etc. So that we dont have to go through all the tedious work of inputting all the settings regarding your enemies and the speed of the map each time you get a lousy start on a Galaxy (im talking to you medium planet, tiny asteroid, large gas planet Home system :P ) So when you want a new beginning, either because you got a bad Home System, or because your heroes didn't fit your needs. What do you guys think? I've been needing this for a while now personally smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 23, 2013, 9:22:30 PM
The game's settings should stay as the ones you used last time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 23, 2013, 9:28:22 PM
I agree, but game speed and difficulty resets, as well as the NPC's settings. Think you're right and they should "lock" or be saved, but also a restart button for a swift reset could be invaluable smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 23, 2013, 10:58:12 PM
Buchwald91 wrote:
either because you got a bad Home System, or because your heroes didn't fit your needs.

Sounds like you’re looking for more of a re-roll setting within that game that can say be done within the 1st turn, that will make another galaxy using the same settings without having to go back to the main menu?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 24, 2013, 3:43:52 PM
Mitchell wrote:
Sounds like you’re looking for more of a re-roll setting within that game that can say be done within the 1st turn, that will make another galaxy using the same settings without having to go back to the main menu?

Thats exactly what i want! smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment