Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Display moon exploration status from system view

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 3:07:13 AM
Hi all,

I would really like to have each planet's moon's status displayed in the star system view. Right now I need to drill down into each planet's view to check if I explored its moon or not and it gets old after a while. Just my $0.02.

Thanks for making a great game!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 3:28:27 AM
Well, the moons should change color upon exploration. They gain a blue aura, if I remember correctly. It is a subtle difference, but it should already be implemented. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 12:52:37 PM
Blue aura if explored and empty, a gold aura if they had an Endless temple.

I wouldn't mind if mousing over the moon gave you the exploration status/temple details though.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 1:10:14 PM
ono-sendai wrote:
Hi all,

I would really like to have each planet's moon's status displayed in the star system view. Right now I need to drill down into each planet's view to check if I explored its moon or not and it gets old after a while. Just my $0.02.

Thanks for making a great game!

As other people pointed out above, this is already in the game. It might be subtle, but it works very well.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 1:16:11 PM
Wow that is subtle. I've never noticed it but wished for such a function, but then I am old (40+) and my eyesight poor. Reaching for my reading glasses to spot this subtle difference now. Can this be modded to be more striking?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 4:26:03 PM
It's quite obvious once you're aware of it, I think. My eyesight isn't great either and although I am 'only' 30+ - once I knew the effect was there it was suddenly hard to miss. The difference visually to a moon with and without an 'atmosphere' (which I believe the glowing effect looks like) is quite large!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment