Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My 2 cents

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 14, 2013, 11:51:56 PM
Here's just a few things that need fixing, but might have been actual design decisions.

1 - When I tell a fleet to go somewhere, it should keep the fleet selected, not the system.

2 - There should be a refit button on the system fleet dialog, as a new player I didn't even realize you could refit since I used the fleet screen exclusively to design new ships.

3 - Battle dialog pop-ups should either have a short period when you can't click auto, or they shouldn't close what you're doing, I've lost too many battles by accidentally clicking auto when it popped up and I wasn't expecting it.

4 - The game should remember what difficulty I last used, so I don't have to reset it each time.

That's about it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 1:37:24 AM
EVWeb wrote:
3 - Battle dialog pop-ups should either have a short period when you can't click auto, or they shouldn't close what you're doing, I've lost too many battles by accidentally clicking auto when it popped up and I wasn't expecting it.

I would like to say that even as you click Auto you have to wait for the time to count down but you cannot change your mind within this time, so if you had the power to change it to not be auto that would be nice.

Unless there is a way that I’m missing to do this
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment