Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

New Sort in Empire View

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 7:15:37 PM
I would like a sort by "colonization date". This of course implies that the game would have to keep this information somewhere...

I actually name my systems alphabetically so that I can sort by name and get this affect. However, this has the side effect of making it obvious to my enemies how many systems I have. Not that that's a BAD thing, but in multi-player, my friends tend to pick on whoever has the most systems, so.....

Anyway, anybody else want to see this info/sort?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 8:10:16 PM
StriderV wrote:
I would like a sort by "colonization date".

I can see this has been a little useful if you’re someone that builds up systems based on their age, however I believe that most builders base their development on the planets with resources and bonus.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 8:07:24 PM
Mitchell wrote:
I can see this has been a little useful if you’re someone that builds up systems based on their age, however I believe that most builders base their development on the planets with resources and bonus.

this... age has little relevance, it's the resources and planetary progress that is important.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 9:31:10 PM
He might be meaning that he wants to see the development of his colonies, knowing which ones need what improvements and such
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 10:36:51 PM
It keeps them in the same order, not constantly shifting with every new colony you get. Sort of, a "base" sort. Then if you are looking for something specific, you sort by that...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment