Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Battle Conflicts Between Fleets

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 11:45:02 AM
The battle between fleets seems so underwhelming and/or lacking at a certain point.

Once fully equipped and set up fairly well, battles don't seem to have any strategy.

I'm hoping you could implement some sort of new battle system that allows for flanking, maneuvers and intelligent decision making when going into combat.

Maybe attacking certain position or specific spots of a ship to stop their weapons from functioning, their movement from functioning, inviting stealth, larger ranges of weapons and plating for special ships so that you could strategize your ships movement and attacks accordingly, droids that can hover around the fleet that give special effects, crew battles within ships if you or they manage to board your ship.

Any of these would help really knockout that repetitive feeling of "missile overload", 1-2 turns everything is obliterated.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 2:55:37 PM
Read the EXP threads, there is lots of goodies there about what will be in the expansion... I'm sure you will find what you seek there.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 5:58:42 PM
I agree with Foraven, there is much in the pipeline to improve this... read about the expansion...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment