Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Reorder system build queue

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 2:53:09 PM
I noticed while playing with the planetary build que you are not able to re-arrange the order with deleting them. It would be ieal if you could select the item by sliding up or down Shown by up & down arrows) to change the priority. This could also be added to ship build ques too.

0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 5:05:39 AM
Wanted to suggest the exact same thing, was very annoying seeing if I could rearrange it to instead cancel something mid-way and waste the production.

Also to expand on the idea: If you cancel something that is mid-way built, a small percentage of the production points wasted is instead is applied to what is now first in the queue.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 7:46:53 AM
+1 support to this suggestion. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere, but i still support it here too.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 6:36:05 PM
This thread is the origin of all reorder the building queue discussions.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13191-suggestion-draggable-build-queue-order-or-promote-demote-queue-priority

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 6:39:58 PM
I`m fairly new, but I noticed in the current version you can drag and drop to reorder the queue... Is that what was wanted?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 7:07:57 PM
Andargor wrote:
I`m fairly new, but I noticed in the current version you can drag and drop to reorder the queue... Is that what was wanted?

It was already included. I'm not yet so far as to put a tag on everything, if it was included already, listed or tracked. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 11:09:01 AM
I would like to see a key modifikator (like ctrl) to hold and click on some improvement or ship resulting in puting it in a first place in queue (example: in later stages of the game, when i have a many ships queued up and i just finish a research on a new improvement, that gives all new ships a hp or xp bonus) or alternatively make a improvement or ship icon able to drag from selection tab to queue tab like it works between icons in queue tab.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment