Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Faction Music

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 8:13:39 PM
What I think might spice up the game a little is by putting in some music for each race when you do diplomacy with them. It can improve the atmosphere and create a more enjoyable experience. Thanks!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 9:21:44 PM
smiley: approval

its sounds like something trivial but Felp0s is absolutely right.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 12:17:56 AM
Felp0s wrote:
What I think might spice up the game a little is by putting in some music for each race when you do diplomacy with them. It can improve the atmosphere and create a more enjoyable experience. Thanks!

Are you just saying that because StarDrive has it? lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 12:28:36 AM
Dynamic music here we come!

What about different music for different battles depending on the enemy? It could be all sinister when facing off with the Cravers, or mystic when battleing the Sophons, etc etc
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 12:58:03 AM
It would definitely spice the game up (is it just me, or did it seem like we lost a soundtrack in the last update, particularly the choir one).
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 1:17:40 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Dynamic music here we come!

What about different music for different battles depending on the enemy? It could be all sinister when facing off with the Cravers, or mystic when battleing the Sophons, etc etc

smiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approval Yes! It the same music get's so tedious. I also wish they actually put in the music player idea that was a thread a couple months ago. I don't like hearing the same songs in the same order, the better ones are later on smiley: cry
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 3:02:26 PM
stasik28 wrote:
smiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approvalsmiley: approval Yes! It the same music get's so tedious. I also wish they actually put in the music player idea that was a thread a couple months ago. I don't like hearing the same songs in the same order, the better ones are later on smiley: cry

lol thats because Amplitude hired artists to do the later ones like 'Deafen Dawn' (which is really good)

I remeber when ES was finally released, all the missing stars on the ratings usually came from the soundtrack.

The Music System in ES needs a Buff
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 3:23:48 PM
Faction music would be nice but i doubt it will happen at least soon. Music generaly needs some love especially during combat where its the same song over and over and cant say it manages to give you the feeling of fighting in space. A more epic battle song would be most welcomed.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 3:31:18 PM
Nomas wrote:
Faction music would be nice but i doubt it will happen at least soon. Music generaly needs some love especially during combat where its the same song over and over and cant say it manages to give you the feeling of fighting in space. A more epic battle song would be most welcomed.

Or multiple relatively epic songs like the one we have now. Just to give it some variety.

Oh, and aren't they trying to increase the cinematics of the combat system in the Expansion? Well, here is a good way to do it.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment