Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endgame research

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 6:04:24 AM
What happens to research point per turn, when you have researched everything ? Will they add bonus to dust or industry ? Or can we have something like infinite technology, that will provide some passive bonuses (industry, military, dust...) - i saw this feature in civilization (future tech 1,2,3....)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 11:30:49 AM
then you've won smiley: biggrin

I think Science is not converted into anything usefull once everything is researched, afterall, when everything is researched you have accieved a Science victory smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 12:01:41 PM
Once you research everything, and have switched off the science victory it is better to just disband all of your science stuff to save the money.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 6:14:55 AM
Igncom1 wrote:
Once you research everything, and have switched off the science victory it is better to just disband all of your science stuff to save the money.

Even though I would like to see something along the lines of continuous research though.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 6:19:53 PM
Igncom1 wrote:

True that, it's kinda awkward doing that micromanagement for all 30 star systems you may own. And, who wouldn't turn off science victory lol That's when the game begins when you have all the tech and start the war games.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment