Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Maco commands

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 1:14:06 AM
I would personally like the ability to que up colonisation commands on a neutral system/planet and then have a system automatically que up a colony ship to be built and then sent to the target system for colonisation.

I would also like the ability to plan out a template fleet to be constructed from assigned systems, set to amass at a target system. From there to also have such fleets the ability to order lost ships in the fleet to be rebuilt and be moved to the fleet in question.

Macro commands really help with late game tedious micro, and could help people into the mind of using more fleets as the management of individual ships would be easier.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 1:22:52 AM
i would like a option with that i can put with on click or button something to place 1 in the queue

god i would kill for that.

PS: a mod should rename your thread^^ you wrote Maco commands
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 5:15:13 PM
I too would kill for this. (Run Pilgrims)

It would be awesome to have a "Macro que editor" where we could put a list of improvements/ships that we wanted built, then save it and just have to click once to put it in the que. All we would need is for the "Improvements" & "Ships" system window to have a "Macros" tab, where we could load templates.

No more clicking three dreads, 4 battleships, two destroyers. Now we would just have to click "Fleet Design X" and que it up however many times we want.

Brilliant.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 2:45:39 AM
Predefined building priorities would be awesome, but they could also greatly improve the currently existing colony AI's. At the moment i don't even understand logic behind them. They eventually build every single improvement that is possible for star system, without actually optimizing to the task you want the AI to. For example after tech tree is finished, they still want to fill every colony with expensive research improvements. Colony defences, AI labor, the "cow icon" food improvement and other useless stuff.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment