Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Victory Conditions

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 5:45:13 AM
These things currently are very useless for example the global notification for science is only when the pan-galactic society is being research which is far too late. Why not have it send a notification so when someone researches either of the three science victory discounts (Sustainable Supercities, Extreme Consumption, High Quantum Stability) like for example "The Cravers have just finished researching 2 out of 3 Science Victory discounts!"

This also can work well with the Wonder Victory with "The Sowers have built 4 out of 5 Wonders!"

I know this will do little on the mp side of things since people will just snipe it to pop all three researches or 5 wonders to finish on the same turn but it'd be great for single-player. "Better backstab your Sophon npc friend that's built 2 Wonders!smiley: twisted"

Speaking of which, would it at all be easy to code it so that you could only build on wonder at a time in the empire? In my games I'm still having those annoying AI build them all below turn 130.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 7:19:07 AM
Yoshisummons wrote:

Speaking of which, would it at all be easy to code it so that you could only build on wonder at a time in the empire? In my games I'm still having those annoying AI build them all below turn 130.

Why don't you just switch off Wonder victories? Solves the problem!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment