logo amplifiers simplified

Mass build order

Yes!
No!
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 26, 2013, 1:16:41 AM
I and i'm sure other like to play on larger galaxy sizes. The management can become quite a hassle when running 20+ systems. (It' takes several minutes on my 30+ super empires) Yeah there's AI's you could assign. But sometime that can be a pain too... So I thought of a mass build order.

Lets pretend that acamar is a 'blank' space. And there will be selections when you click on them. <,>, and =. then you punch in a number, select your production.

For instance say need to get my approval up on all planets with low approval. And I wanted to use Unlimited Information Highways at the price of 400 industry. It would take forever on some planets. So I set it to >40 smiley: approval, < 150 smiley: industry then select my improvement. So every planet with less that 40 approval and greater than 150 industry will build Unlimited Information Highways!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 26, 2013, 2:15:31 AM
I think it would be cool if the dev's could take the community's build orders and ship designs and give them to the AI, or if the AI could copy the player over games to curve into being better by using more effective strategy just by observing the most effective outcomes to a given situation.

It would also be cool in my opinion to have the option to automate more of my empire, because some days back when I played Space Empires 5 id like to just design the ships and research the tech, leaving the AI to manage the rest, and it was fun to make the AI use fleets of boarding ships, REALLY FUN!
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 3, 2013, 4:31:50 PM
This game need also editable preset build ques, that can be added to build list with single click. And if some of improvements are already built, they just don't get added. Maybe your system could be also used to these, applying multiple systems. smiley: approval

1. Terraforming also sucks. You have to wait it to finish before you can assign next stage.

2. When you add improvement to build que, the improvement selection menu resets to top. This is also bad, because maybe you wanted to add improvement next to the one you just selected. smiley: frown
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 8, 2013, 7:00:38 PM
I like your idea. Late game can be a pain because of system management.

Hopefully it isnt too much programming work.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment