Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unique Planet Surfaces

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
May 24, 2013, 4:34:29 AM
I love the planets in Endless Space but I am tired of seeing the same planet surfaces over and over again. I would like to see more diversity. If you could add more planet surfaces it would look really cool. This allows for a more exploration feel. I am ashamed of saying this but I sometimes stare at the planets more often now.

Anyway the game is awesome and you guys are doing great. Keep up the good work!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 2, 2013, 12:40:23 AM
Hm, yes! I have been thinking the same thing for some time now. The textures/surfaces for example, Tundra planets, are exactly the same for every Tundra planet you find. As is the case with every other planet type pretty much. It would be awesome and would make exploring much more fun, and the game too! Absolutely loving this game, one of my favorites, can't wait for next expansion and keep up the great work! smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 2, 2013, 12:55:33 AM
I have to agree.

I think that terran and arid planets are the only ones with more than one texture, and this "more than one" means only two textures at all. I would like to more diversity as well.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 2, 2013, 10:26:26 AM
Are they really unique textures or are they just rather different on the backside, thus sometimes you see the almost desert side, sometimes you see the almost terran side.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 11, 2013, 10:54:32 AM
i like this idea. I'd like to see a purple jungle planet and the small picture (top left of the screen that shows the stats and moon etc... when you zoom in in the specific planet) could show something like massive purple ferns and stuff.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 13, 2013, 7:25:12 AM
smiley: approval

I think the same thing, and I hope it will be in the future ! You should have run a poll, man !
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment