Hi! I have another suggestion regarding Technologies. The Tech Tree has a nice search feature to look for techs. This is especially useful for inexperienced players when trading techs to see what the offered tech does. But when I tried to search for different benefits nothing was found. I think it could be improved if it did not just allow to search for Tech names.

Searching for effects and bonuses would make it fast and easy to find the Tech you need right now to improve your empire.

Example: A new player wants to conquer another system and has to read through the whole tech tree to find the needed techs to improve invasion power. If the search box accepted things like "invasion power" the player could see all techs which increase this stat for his ships and concentrate on research. (Maybe even highlighted with a colored border on all found techs.)

This could be done with almost any stat or terms and make the search even better and more useful.

(I forgot to add tags but it seems you can't add them through editing smiley: frown )