Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

AI System Developement Needs Work

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 1:17:08 AM
Lately I've been micro managing each system. I'd use the AI to manage my systems but when I choose a specific option, it always researches crap I don't want. For example, If I want to improve my systems happiness, it should only be developing technology with the pink arrow. Instead, it develops everything like System Defense, Industry, Food, Dust, Science, etc... It should only research those if I put the AI setting on balance. I can't even tell what the difference is between them at the moment.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 1:28:08 AM
Humans will always have the micro advantage in that regard over the AI.

I do wish however that we could input our build orders into the AI, allowing the AI to use the more effective strategy that the players use.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 9:33:07 AM
Im Confirm this problem too.

Yesterday i try manage my system and my reflection:

info: I was in system 2 x Tundra 1 x Terran and 3 x Lava. (population something about 34, production something about 1400)

I set AI management on production and...

1. AI terraformed all Lava planet on DESERT !!

2. (population rised to 51) (production (lost from 1400 to 800)

3. on all planet AI build FARMS IMPROVEMENTS on planets to rise population.

4. when population got capacity 51 all farms was changed on DUST IMPROVEMENT on all planets

5. whan all building was build on system AI set on SCIENCE production in system.

6. AS TEST i change DESERT planet on Lava (terraforming)

7. AI again change from Lava on DESERT (population on system 50/51 and only one turn population rise to 51 capacity.

8. AI on all planet build FARM IMPROVEMENT !!!! (WHAT FOR ?? only 1 turn to got full 51 capacity)

9. when got 51 after build FARM improvement, AI change IMPROVEMENT on DUST....

no comment...

probably script is not campatybile with NEW FIDS of planets;

DESERT FIDS OLD:

F:1 | I:5 | D:0 | S:1

DESERT FIDS NEW:

F:1 | I:1 | D:9 | S:0

And AI change on DESERT because before balanced Patch this plante have 5 industry

now AI should terraform on Lava planet when is set as INDUSTRY GUY.

new Lava FIDS:

F:1 | I:12 | D:1 | S:0
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment