Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Small problem with manual combat UI in Disharmony

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 11:38:07 PM
Greetings,

I purchased Disharmony yesterday, and my only complaint so far is some of the changes to the UI of the manual combat UI.

Now, both fleets are displayed in a tiny box in the bottom corners of the screen that display a maximum of 5 ships at a time. I find this really annoying because it very difficult to keep an eye on the HP of your ships in the heat of battle when your fleets start exceeding 5 ships.

It seems like it should be relatively easy just to make this box scale dynamically based on the fleet size to include as many rows as needed to display all of the ships.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 13, 2013, 9:57:13 AM
macrofinite wrote:
Greetings,

I purchased Disharmony yesterday, and my only complaint so far is some of the changes to the UI of the manual combat UI.

Now, both fleets are displayed in a tiny box in the bottom corners of the screen that display a maximum of 5 ships at a time. I find this really annoying because it very difficult to keep an eye on the HP of your ships in the heat of battle when your fleets start exceeding 5 ships.

It seems like it should be relatively easy just to make this box scale dynamically based on the fleet size to include as many rows as needed to display all of the ships.

there's a little scroll bar you could use to see the rest of your feet.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment