Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Harmony Needs Heroes

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 10, 2013, 6:10:20 PM
First time looking at the Harmony faction and thought maybe they need at least 1 special hero/leader that gains XP. But my understanding is that they don't get anyone. Maybe sacrifice someone for at least 1 unique hero would be cool. Have them use any extra Science that is left left over if that's possible? That might be bit too difficult, but it's just an idea. Maybe the 1 hero doesn't even need anything to activate special cards. I just feel they need at least 1 hero. I would like 2, 1 for production and 1 for fleets, but at least one would be nice.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 10, 2013, 6:23:20 PM
Agreed.Some sort of Harmony leadership pool rather than just cutting out a fun system and replacing it with nothing.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 13, 2013, 2:56:54 PM
Never really thought heroes were fun, usually they're just frustrating since I never get the admins I need. And the best heroes are Pilots/Adventurer's (empire wide 90D per CP destroyed) for ship combat.

Anyway, the harmony have powerful enough lategame bonuses that anything resembling a hero in power would be just plain broken. While they could use an "empire hero" system (to give some ability to specialize) it would require very careful balancing, and wouldn't be able to be anywhere near as powerful as a traditional hero.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment