First play of the game bought in Steam Sale (Gold edition) and I.... LOVE it.

Great fun.

However coming from the likes of Sword of the Stars, Sins of a Solar Empire and Gal. Civ, theres only a couple things i feel are missing:

1. Make it easy to see from galaxy map your trade routes and volume of trade by showing trade ship traffic between you and your trade partner: more ships = more trade. At the moment the only way to see this is going into empire panel, think it'd be a nice easy little change.

2. Why the progress bar on auto resolve? I', auto resolving because i want a quick resolution.

3. Remove arrival section from real time battles and/ or add ability to speed up time as well as more fixed camera options (missile cam would be cool).

4. I only discovered after about 20 turns how to build improvements on planets. I was wondering why there were so few options! Maybe make this clearer in the tutorial? As I was researching things without having a clue what they did/ how to use them!

From an intense 5 hour play session that's all i got for now! Really enjoying the game , great job!