Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Event Go To Button

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 3, 2013, 7:06:52 PM
There's many times I receive a popup with an event and I have no idea where it is. If you have a lot of scout ships running around, it's a pain trying to figure out where this event/wonder was discovered. There should be a Go to button next to the Minimize and Dismiss buttons
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 7:08:09 PM
Nobody thinks there should be a Find or Go to button on an event? How about when you're told there's a Pirate fleet sieging a planet. Sometimes it hard to find.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 7:19:43 PM
Um.....no need to attention ♥♥♥♥♥ yourself.

I agree, this would be nice.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 8:13:50 PM
Agreed, event "go to" button would definitely be nice when you're dealing with a number of different battles all over the galaxy.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 8, 2013, 2:50:33 PM
I fully agree with this suggestion and have a couple of others for consideration.

Allow customisable races to be selected as AI opponents.

Allow custom portraits to be selected for custom races.

Absolutely superb game, I'm having a great time playing it!

Cheers,

Laz

PS: Just one more, it should be possible to capture systems by influence, if they are completely surrounded but another factions culture then they should over time become acculturated to the enveloping faction?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 1:03:07 PM
Hey there,

I agree absolutely, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this a few days ago in my own thread. But I'm happy, that at least one of us gets the attention. Anyway please have a look into my threads. There are a few more suggestion in it, which could be interessting to you, thanks.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12947-freeing-systems-from-taxes

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12946-more-comfort
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 2:28:30 PM
I thought this was a function I just hadn't learned how to use or was hidden in the gui. Hard to believe it doesn't exist by default.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 19, 2013, 8:56:01 PM
Man this really is driving me nuts. When you're trying to get certain Achievements, you end up with a lot of systems. Not being able to take directly to the area of certain system that created ships is nuts. Who ever thought you should be put inside the system windows when clicking on a system from the Empire Management screen doesn't know jack about the Total War series. Total War may be not be space oriented, but they should know how to make a top strategy game. Take notes please.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 19, 2013, 9:15:28 PM
I am okay with it, as long as it doesn't take up anymore space than what already exists right now.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment