Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Rally points?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 7:39:38 PM
I do not see them in the brief expansion look and it was pretty much needed for mature games.

Canned or added later?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 10:09:38 PM
There was a preliminary version in the VIP version, but it was cut out for now, because we VIPs said the following:

Rally points are nice, if you do have optical feedback telling you where the hell they actually are!

Before we knew it, ships moved like ghosts, since people accidentally set rally points and this was definitely not yet fit for inclusion. It seems to be WIP though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 4:55:17 PM
The advertising for this game on the iceberg interactive site and steam says Disharmony has rally points, but I can't see a way to set them. From the advertising:

Other additions and features voted or requested by the community include:

o Four new Heroes [Games2Gether]

o A new option to disable Exchange of Technologies, as a request from the Multiplayer community!

o New Rally Points feature for newly built ships to reduce micromanagement

After 6 months of not playing this game just because of the tedium of not having rally points like other modern 4X games I paid the $10 for the expansion JUST FOR RALLY POINTS. And now you're telling me there's no rally points?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 7:27:22 PM
They were requested, not necessary added.

Welcome to marketing.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 7, 2013, 7:53:35 AM
Yeah, the Rally Points are something that hopefully will be added soon.

The repetition of creating fleets and moving them has been bugging me since my 2nd game...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 7, 2013, 11:02:58 AM
A bit surprise not to find Rally Point in Disharmony... I get the dev issues, but it was a long coming annoncement ... Beside this, and the necesity to understand all new features, really happy of this add-on and still in love with the game smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 22, 2013, 1:03:20 PM
what, image not good enough for you?

but yea, please please work on those rally points
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment