Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Random feature

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 3, 2013, 6:08:29 AM
Maybe you know the feeling.

You come home and feel like getting into a fast match of Space Invasion but if you try to set up a match with the fewest clicks possible you end up with normal difficulty, normal speed, default system parameters etc. Its basically always the same. As soon as you try to change stuff around you ll sit there for a couple minutes thinking about what you wanne do and more importingly....start to min-max all conditions in your favour. By the time you start your first turn it doesnt feel like "quick" anymore.

One of my pet peeves is that the game settings (mostly) return to default when I begin a new match. Its tiresome.

What I d like to see is a RANDOM button which will adress all aspects of the game internally and just present you the conditions on the first turn (or not....hows that for a surprise?)

It would be an advanced feature because often enough the cards would be stacked against you in such games (how does tiny spiral-2 with 7 AI opponents on endless sound to you? /grin) and face it......human beings dont normally set up such games if they are not into the masochist scene. The discovery factor would be immense.

Not knowing what form the galaxy has (do I go look for a roadblock or is it useless?)

Now knowing how many AIs wait for you

Not knowing how large the galaxy is...well the loading time would give you a hint

Whats the winning condition?

I know I know, lots of opportunity for fine-tuning but imagine all the new achievements hehehe.

While we are at it, how about a random feature for customized races? 1 click and you play what you get (I d "create" that race when the match starts not before, it would only lead to us spam-clicking random until we get something we like....nah, make the outcome a surprise as well when you start out in the galaxy).

Would you guys play such games?
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 3, 2013, 12:16:30 PM
MTB-Fritz wrote:
Not knowing what form the galaxy has (do I go look for a roadblock or is it useless?)[/B]

I want it, too. Because I can't remember exactly what forms of the galaxy I have won, so it's very helpful if that can be random.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 4, 2013, 1:11:00 AM
Except difficulty. I'd hate to be 25% into the game and find out I'm playing on easy. I'd prefer to be able to control difficulty.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 4, 2013, 2:04:21 AM
Nasarog wrote:
Except difficulty. I'd hate to be 25% into the game and find out I'm playing on easy. I'd prefer to be able to control difficulty.

lol that happened to me one time I was like "I'll try normal" *start game* wow this is easy smiley: smile wait a second... :l
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment