Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Save Pregame Setup

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 9:16:13 PM
It's nothing major, but just a suggestion. I'd like to be able to save my pregame setup. I know it's straight laziness, but I don't want to place each faction to a color, change the difficulty and other settings when I start a new game. It'd be nice to pick a saved pregame setup and just go. Boom, boom, go.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 2, 2013, 6:01:58 PM
Third that.

A setup list where you can save different setups would be nice, too.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 3, 2013, 1:02:50 PM
That is a very good idea as i can be tedious to setup how you want to play every time, especially if you want to start over from at bad start.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 8:48:20 PM
I support this, sometimes I restart a game a few times if I see I've been dealt a severely crippling hand at the start of a game, such as an awful starting system and no corporate/administrator hero when the game begins.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 9:37:58 PM
I would like this a well. Options suchs as game speed are also not saved. Perhaps it would be possible to have a "regenerate game" option where instead of going through all the menus you can start a new game with the last games peramiters. Elemental has this hotkeyed to crt N and I think Civ 5 added it as well.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 5, 2013, 6:34:08 AM
Lord_Proteus wrote:
...such as an awful starting system and no corporate/administrator hero when the game begins.

Hero supporting a single system is really more important than hero leading a fleet? Myself right or wrong I have totally changed my point of view on that and even now Admin are my less preferred heroes.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 20, 2013, 4:17:28 AM
I'd like to see this feature too. I usually create several games before I find one that I like.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 24, 2013, 4:14:18 PM
I've been begging for this one since the game was released. It was actually an option in a recent G2G vote, but it lost to "more galaxy sizes" or something inane. This should be a very high priority. Please.

Please.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 10:08:39 PM
It is interesting how much you notice something like this when it is missing from a game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment