Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Polishing Vaulters

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 19, 2013, 4:20:02 PM
Hello fellow Forumers!

for those of us who have invested the extra quid in the founder pack and thus already have access to the new Endless Space faction, the release of the Vaulters has thrown up some questions:

What about the opening Cinematic: Is one planned? we'd really enjoy that smiley: smile

What about the Expansion disapproval: Are you planning to restrict the lack of it to Portal sytems? because it's rather OP-right now, and not all to consistent with being defensive.

What about Ship-Bonuses: Are changes planned? Having the same bonuses as the Empire* seems very odd. Would community suggestions help?

What about Steam Acchievents: Are they planned? While basically pointless, I think people would enjoy having 2 Vaulters related accievements.**

Will Vaulters be availible to the broad masses later on, like the sheredyn, or will they be a DLC?

*Especially as even the Sheredyn( even more empire than the empire) have a unique set of bonuses.

**Also interesting: Auriga, like "terraform Auriga into a tier 1 planet", "be the first to colonize(or find) Auriga" or "produce xxxx Science in Aurigas system"
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 19, 2013, 6:40:56 PM
Well, kinda like I said in the past. The vaulters are purchased with alpha, early access content. As such, I think the vaulters themselves are just that: Alpha staged early access. So I don't think they are in that much of a rush to polish the vaulters, and I am fairly sure all the bugs and imbalances will be worked out in due time. If this is so, their finished version will most likely be made accessible via standalone means.

This is why I am not mad that the Vaulters are part of early access DotE. I mean, why do players want Amp to release a clearly un-finished faction to the masses as a separate product? So they can catch flak for buggy DLC again?

Anyhow, they may just want us to get a look at the early version, possibly so that they can post a G2G vote that we can make an educated decision on it smiley: wink

But you're right. It would be nice to know whats in store for the vaulters, after all, we are a curious community
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 19, 2013, 7:28:31 PM
Ca_Putt wrote:

What about Steam Acchievents: Are they planned? While basically pointless, I think people would enjoy having 2 Vaulters related accievements.**

**Also interesting: Auriga, like "terraform Auriga into a tier 1 planet", "be the first to colonize(or find) Auriga" or "produce xxxx Science in Aurigas system"

I agree wholeheartedly with this. As the Vaulters, I took Auriga from the Sowers, surveyed the moon, and terraformed it to Terran at my earliest opportunity.

It just seemed like what the Vaulters should do.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 4:10:38 PM
do the allied territorry bonus apply on your own influence area too?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment