Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Zoom to System from Empire Screen

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Oct 1, 2013, 12:39:40 AM
I asked about this before and haven't tracked any replies, so going to try again. Is there any possibly of getting a zoom to system button from the Empire screen? As it stands, if your empire gets too large, it can take FOREVER to find a system among many. And that's a bad thing if your system is being attacked and you need to go to this system in order to order your fleet you just built and launched to attack the enemy fleet. It's also troublesome when you have just launched a fleet generally and need to find it in order to give it orders. Don't know if this is a reasonable suggestion, or more than can be handled in a patch, but I figured I would put it out there. God bless to the Amplitude staff and all who read this post.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 18, 2013, 5:35:57 AM
I agree that this would be a significant improvement. Essentially a "go to system" just like "go to fleet."

Can you change your thread title to attract attention? The Proposal Submission Rules thread states: Please name your thread "Suggestion Topic".
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 29, 2013, 1:38:52 PM
I would love to see this as sometimes you need to see where the system is on the map to get an idea of tactics for what you might be building.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment