I do not know why, but I think most multiplayer games should have this particular function as a Must have in their design of game. Preferably with the official release. I am sure the code is not that hard to implant.

The only things that need to be taken into consideration when you add this function;

* Only push to talk function. Skype is annoying because you do not have that function, do not add that annoying function to the game :P

* Default Push to talk should be Alt.

* The ability to choose microphone if you have several.

* The ability to choose speakers if you have headset+speakers. Seeing push to talk with speakers might give a round sound. Unless you can code that ability away. Seeing some software does have that ability.

* The ability to increase your voice if your mic doesn't record too well...

* The ability to increase individual players voices if you can't hear them well instead of overall function.

* Create a menu that can be accessed in game where you can mute/Increase/decrease the volume/voice of players.

Seeing, I got the game through steam. The process of Updating and patching should be easy in that aspect. But I think the ability to talk in a game that lasts at least 1 hour is quite refreshing and might be a nice atmosphere boost to some people who prefer a social game rather than the 'harasser' people.

Regards

~GuldTasken Aka Khallal on steam.