Yes
No
Only after X is Done (Please Explain)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 9:12:54 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
One thing at a time. ES could sure use it, but its not an urgent development at this point.

What makes me worried is that it seems
based on the G2G vote the devs are considering another game...

could be to do with the expansion rather than anmother game....
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 11:49:54 PM
Funny thing. I was JUST THINKING about this last night. Although ES in many ways is very different from Moo, I really appreciated the added emersion of the newscaster and the frequent visits from spiny friends from the galaxy.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 25, 2013, 12:02:22 PM
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN BEFORE I EVEN CONSIDER BUYING ANOTHER AMPLITUDE GAME.

ES has sat in my library, unplayed, for months. I just can't play a game without this kind of stuff!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:39:31 PM
It has been asked before.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:30:51 PM
It seems not many ppl like this feature and since i dont see any talk about it from devs i doubt its gonna happen in the near future. Pity
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 2, 2013, 3:12:46 PM
Yes to all of this. Lore is seriously lacking and it's a huge reason I still can't get in to this game.

Master of Orion had it done over 20 years ago. If you want a good game, mirror what it did. I'm glad to see story/lore so far ahead in the G2G vote.

It's crazy that both Stardrive and Endless Space are missing what the other game has. You guys need to talk to each other and exchange ideas. Both games are missing key aspects of a good 4X game.

Stardrive needs polish and a good UI - ES has that in spades.

ES needs personality, better diplomacy and espionage - Stardrive actually has those.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 12:30:51 PM
Since the other vote currently winning is more lore for the game i believe that more animated screens like diplomacy with a small race music theme, scientists showing what you just got and troopers showing what you "acquired" from captured planets, add more to the lore of the game.

Edit: since we talk about universe/lore one thing i would love to see is fixed starting/home systems with fixed names. Its something that right now the lore is missing
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 11:41:46 AM
Franksta88 wrote:
could be to do with the expansion rather than anmother game....
Why would they ask about making an expansion for console, linux, or tablet? As far as I know, ES is computer only. Though i would LOVE it soooo much if i could hook up my tablet to my computer and load my current ES game onto it, then take the game with me :3
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 11:39:31 AM
This is kind-of off topic i guess, but I would like a way to view my tech-tree while in the middle of negotiating with an ally without closing the negotiations. Just reading a long list of tech i can buy from them doesn't help when i don't know where they are on the tree. (Sorry I haven't played long enough to have all the techs memorized by heart xP)
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 12:25:40 AM
Money rolls on.

Can't blame em.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 12:12:11 AM
One thing at a time. ES could sure use it, but its not an urgent development at this point.

What makes me worried is that it seems based on the G2G vote the devs are considering another game...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 12:07:24 AM
It's nice.

But I don't think I have to be the one to say that they need to polish up the current expansion first....like with wall filler. :P
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 4:21:00 PM
I don't think more eye-candy would hurt immersion or win over more fans/customers. Endless space has some really great artists and musicians whom have already brought some stunning works to the game.

As long as they don't interfere or lengthen turn times whenever a trade/land invasion happens, I wouldn't mind. If this every made it into the game, I think it would take while before we see it implemented.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 3:39:01 PM
Diplomats, scientists, spys, troopers and more goodies like intro style victory endings videos plz smiley: cool
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment