Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Ground animation combat expansion dlc

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 11, 2014, 9:05:49 AM
We already have sieges and ground invasions, you just don't see them.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 5:54:37 PM
In case it wasn't clear the suggestion was for animated ground combat similar to the animated space combat. So we could see the planet surface and special features like meteor showers etc together with the base system buildings and defenses as well as robot citizens. See ground combat for masters of Orion 2 as an example... Just hopeful on making a great game better smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 9:06:41 PM
I agree. The devs said they added invasion to the game but theres nothing to indicate its REALLY happening.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 13, 2014, 3:49:52 PM
Yea, I was hoping they'd release something like the space combat, but for ground invasions.. never happened. Maybe in ES2. My new thing now during fleet combat is to either follow fighters or bombers around.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 13, 2014, 7:08:33 PM
Im disapointed, so many features are missing in that game. Played it 10 hours and Its gonna stay 10 hours in my Steam Library....
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 14, 2014, 4:29:07 AM
Kingsguard wrote:
Im disapointed, so many features are missing in that game. Played it 10 hours and Its gonna stay 10 hours in my Steam Library....

Well feature lacking is better then feature bloat.

But as a first game, it ain't bad, feature lacking and mechanic weirdness aside (I prefer vanilla), ES is solid, and really really easy to mod.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 14, 2014, 6:54:47 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Well feature lacking is better then feature bloat.

But as a first game, it ain't bad, feature lacking and mechanic weirdness aside (I prefer vanilla), ES is solid, and really really easy to mod.

I love the fighter/bomber system. I am still trying to figure out the weapons, their range and combat formation.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment