Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Free Camera Angle (fights)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 10:36:57 PM
I like the cinematics of the fights, but could we please be able to influence the angles? Sometimes a ship is totally blocking my view or similar things. It just seems random at point at how i look at things.

What about being able to skip through the views via pressing the left mouse button or similiar?

Or different agles have different numbers. Like 6 angles and I can switch between them using the keys from one to 6

Maybe there is already such an option and I was just too dumb to find it, in that case, please just ignore my post smiley: smile

Thanks a lot
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 1:37:59 AM
This has been suggested before, and I think the dev team is working on something like replaying the fights with free camera or something.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 6:06:03 AM
Suttner wrote:
I like the cinematics of the fights, but could we please be able to influence the angles? Sometimes a ship is totally blocking my view or similar things. It just seems random at point at how i look at things.

What about being able to skip through the views via pressing the left mouse button or similiar?

Or different agles have different numbers. Like 6 angles and I can switch between them using the keys from one to 6

Maybe there is already such an option and I was just too dumb to find it, in that case, please just ignore my post smiley: smile

Thanks a lot

Vitunsuopaska is correct this is a similar suggestion that has been suggested and is listed on summary list (linked on my signature planel). If you feel you have any sugestion or ideas for the game create a detailed thread and link it with a summary of your suggestion to the discussion thread (linked on my signature panel) where I can add it to teh summary list so that the Devs Team to look at for possible development into the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
Comment