Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Don't display star system improvements that can never match

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 5:05:49 PM
On the list of star system improvements not yet built I find improvements benefiting from moons in star systems without moons. Ore improvements just for small and tiny planets when the smallest planet is medium size. Or for gas giants when I have no gas giant in system. Can we please filter improvements that under no circumstanced can be of any other use than spending dust?

It would be great if also those improvements get filtered, that do not apply now. For example the ones that just work on terran, jungle and ocean planets while I only have lava and barren planets in the system. When on planet is terraformed, these improvements should be displayed again of course if they fit the actual state.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 6:05:53 PM
I agree but this suggestion has been made several times already, it's nothing really new. I hope the devs are tracking it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 6:17:19 PM
Hm, I haven't found it in the list "suggestions we're tracking". Maybe I didn't read carefully enough. Anyway: Better twice than never :-)
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 9:27:18 PM
I have an alternate suggestion: make it so I can hide Improvements I don't want to build with a toggle or button/mouse click combo of some kind so I can hide them on the fly.

This keeps makes it so you still have to know what would be good in the system (slightly elitist maybe) but makes it so you don't make a mistake once you've decided what you don't need when you're in a rush
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 10:13:31 PM
I would like to see items sorted from quickest build to slowest. Instead of hiding items I always thought it would be a good idea for them to be highlighted for usefulness in a particular system fading in colour from bright green through yellow to red.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 8:50:36 AM
XercesBlue wrote:
I have an alternate suggestion: make it so I can hide Improvements I don't want to build with a toggle or button/mouse click combo of some kind so I can hide them on the fly.

This keeps makes it so you still have to know what would be good in the system (slightly elitist maybe) but makes it so you don't make a mistake once you've decided what you don't need when you're in a rush

This would be fine with me. Useless improvements could be displayed like the ones currently not available due to lack of resources. I just want them sorted out any way so I don't accidently build something I don't need.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 7:46:02 PM
What happens when you develop Terraforming technology, and can convert one type of planet into another type of planet?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 1:54:57 PM
AngleWyrm wrote:
What happens when you develop Terraforming technology, and can convert one type of planet into another type of planet?

Then it would be nice to have on the one side an actualised list of fitting buildings to build and on the other side a flashing red cross or anything on not longer working built buildings.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment