Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] trade technologies

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 1:28:23 AM
what if at a certain point in a alliance you could trade technology or research with other factions? sort of a improvement that would last a set amount of turns that also boosts the alliance of all involved. any feedback?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 1:40:30 AM
T3chN1nja wrote:
what if at a certain point in a alliance you could trade technology or research with other factions? sort of a improvement that would last a set amount of turns that also boosts the alliance of all involved. any feedback?

Seeming how the Diplomacy screen has a Research/Tech tab I believe the devs have planned for that.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 1:42:25 AM
T3chN1nja wrote:
i did not see that. is there an option to trade research though?

Not yet but the tab is there, and this is an Alpha. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 1:45:20 AM
T3chN1nja wrote:
ah ok still getting use to the game never played a alpha game before

Ya it is crazy playing an alpha, especially one so stable. I find it hard to believe the game is far from finished but it is.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 3:10:46 AM
You can't actually trade research? smiley: confused

I watched a one hundred-minute video of Endless Space on YouTube before deciding to buy, and he successfully received research in a trade with one of the AI factions. I distinctly remember it because the deal was slightly in his favor and he was surprised the AI accepted.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 2:12:14 PM
It is already possible to trade research and dust, but only if you research the technology needed to do it.

And it is probably only viable once the AI really starts working, maybe in the next build. smiley: wink
0Send private message
Comment