Hello everyone,

I have play endless space for hours now and there is a problem which is agnoing me since the begining. Indeed I really think that there is a lake into the approval's description. Actually we can see the prduction of every planet but it is impossible to have a clue about the needs of the population. For example if I take one of my planet wich is in a bad approuval situation for the moment, I can see into the description:

+50 From Empire

-3 from overpopulation disapproval

-1.1 From empire

-30 from planet

But it is impossible to know wich are the concreat reasons of this disapproval....food? ok but wich are the needs?....economy? again which are the needs?....

So in the way to explain how I would like to change this system I ll take an example of a famous video game.

Into this game when you wana see the population satisfaction you have on one hand the fact: we are producing xxxxK of food....we have this education rate....we can accomodate Xmillion of cityzen...

And on the other hand the needs: we need 10K of food, we need this education lvl .....

I think it ll be better if we can figure out to have a system which is more "player friendly" on this point because here....the approval system is really dusk