logo amplifiers simplified

Idea

Yes
No
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 8:53:03 AM
Greeting everyone, I got a simple proposal and let me state allready that I am not aware if you have considerd or allready planed this for it is a ather obvious thing.

I would like to see an option for victory conditions, to enable or disable, I have allready prepurched the game and as the geek I am it saddens me to find out that you cant "Loaf" around in space conquering all but the last planet of your enemy without winning through Cash amount/techtree/expansion/or simple 300 turns game. I think it wouold be an great adittion to have the options to disable or enable each specific condition when creating a game. smiley: smile

adding a pole to see if I am the only one who would actually like this or not
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 8:58:59 AM
This already exists. When you start a new game, click "ADVANCED OPT." under Settings, and you can turn off whatever victory conditions you want.

There's presently a bug where if you turn them all off, though, the game ends on turn 300.

The best way to have an "infinite" game is to either leave Supremacy (just make sure to leave at least one AI homeworld) or Wonder (just never build wonders; it's the last tech of the Exploration and Expansion branch) on.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 5:29:35 PM
ElegantCaveman wrote:
There's presently a bug where if you turn them all off, though, the game ends on turn 300

Oh dear, god help the poor chap who was enjoying building up his empire and then discovered at turn 300: "surprise, you've reached the end!" oO'
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 11:32:37 PM
Elegant caveman nicely answered this question and I'll close the thread.

By the wai n18991c, I just don't get the joke. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
Comment