Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Planet Anomalies

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 5:31:31 PM
Well, maybe its part of the balancing, but i think certain types of worlds shouldnt imply certain types of anomalies ^^

For example, i had a barren with "hostile Fauna" smiley: biggrin i dont think a barren can have fauna on it ^^

Also, i got a terran "swamp world". Terran is, as i see it, a moderate world. It hasnt too much water, nor heat nor cold etc.. It has different climatic regions, as our terra has smiley: biggrin

A jungle world may be a swamp world. But terran? What do you think?^^
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 5:43:49 PM
I dont see why a terran world couldnt have quite a bit of land more like parts of Florida maybe the land masses are all small, but yeah Garden of Eden on Barren etc or Hostile Fauna on those worlds
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 5:56:06 PM
You know what's even better? Fertile Soil... on a GAS GIANT.

Anomalies should definitely be restricted to certain planet types! Would also be nice to see the rings around the planets with ring anomalies.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 5:57:59 PM
Poor soil on a gas giant and Garden of Eden on asteroids are some of my favorites.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 9:59:17 PM
lmaoboat wrote:
[..] Garden of Eden on asteroids are some of my favorites.

I don't see the problem ...

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 10:03:15 PM
Czeak wrote:
I don't see the problem ...

What's that from? Because I was imagining something just like that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 10:14:12 PM
Anomalies means that they are anomalous. They don't fit in with the rest of the data. Hostile Fauna on a barren planet is pretty anomalous.. Garden of Eden on a Lava planet is pretty anomalous.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 11:19:17 PM
Moved to the proposals section.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 2:14:06 AM
I think it's ok. Imagine a giant worm creature on a Barren with Hostile Fauna. Also, Planets can be terraformed and anomalies remain so limiting them would be hard.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 4:35:53 AM
Domfunkle wrote:
Anomalies means that they are anomalous. They don't fit in with the rest of the data. Hostile Fauna on a barren planet is pretty anomalous.. Garden of Eden on a Lava planet is pretty anomalous.

Frozen on Arctic... NOT ANOMALOUS.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment