Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] A Galactic Event Suggestion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 4:13:11 AM
Not sure if your taking ideas for random events, but ive got one, even if it is a little cliché.

An invasion, by intelligences far greater then our own, an alien fleet of untold numbers to crash upon the galaxy and "Attempt" to consume everything in their path. Somthing akin to the tyranid invasion of the 40K universe where its not the quality of the aliens thats the problem...its the quantity.

No i am not talking about somthing subtile like 3 fleets....i mean like 20 fleets.....every 50 turns....for 400 turns. smiley: sarcastic
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 4:30:42 AM
Ahh the Yuuzhan Vong (huh, I guess every sci-fi universe has some kind of "space Mongols" race at one point or another), I think to do this event it would have to be a stand alone scenario or an expansion but it would be cool.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 4:35:30 AM
I would be equally happy with a horde mode. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 10:32:39 AM
Yeah, that's cool. I liked the space dragon, amoebe and other monsters in MOO2, guarding precious systems.

That horde should always move to the strongest players systems, like an armada of predators smiley: twisted. This way you'd have a motivation for not expanding at maximum rate.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 12:03:26 PM
Seen this in plenty of other games like the ones already mentioned.

Definitely as always these kind of events spice things up, if such events were to be implemented I'd expect an option to turn them off as its not everyone's cup of tea to have your nice many-an-hour galactic empire suddenly half trashed by the local super thugs from Galaxy-X! lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment