Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] some ideas on the combat

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 5:09:31 AM
first i have to say, only just started playing and i love it, but the combat gets kinda boring after a while, what i thought would make it more interesting is if when you started a battle you had a couple of random or different things that happen each time, for example the path the ships take, you could have them circle each other or just charge into and pass one another as well, instead of always having them fly side by side and yet far away from each other. the other thing was have different "battle grounds" so if you fight inside an asteroid feild lasers dont work as well as they hit the rocks and dont make it to the ship while missles are better as they would dogde around them, the final one is have the ship classes act more like there roll, if u have a battleship vs a bunch of cruisers or frigates, personally i would have thought the small ships would try straffing it or running around it as they would be the faster vessels. and to help stop ragers attack me im not saying it has to happen(as i have no idea how you could do it, im not a programer) im just saying i thinking it would be kinda cool and make watching the battle that bit more interesting, would also mean if your some lonly little cruiser you might have a chance attacking a battleship, if its only got lasers and ur fighting in a asteroid field, but mostly i just think it would look awesome instead of the current same thing over and over
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment