Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Post game review

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 5:58:37 AM
After the game is over, win or lose, I'd like to see the final state of the game. I want to see the galaxy from an omniscient 3rd party point of view. I want to see everyone's planets, territory, populations, ships, cash, research, etc... I would like to be able to say to myself after a bloody defeat "Oh, that's where he was basing his attack from, I didn't even know that planet existed." Or after a victory "Wow, he was so close to a research victory, I'm glad I didn't delay the attack!"

Thanks!

(obviously, if anyone else would like to see the same, please reply!)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 9:27:38 AM
darkwing wrote:
After the game is over, win or lose, I'd like to see the final state of the game. I want to see the galaxy from an omniscient 3rd party point of view. I want to see everyone's planets, territory, populations, ships, cash, research, etc... I would like to be able to say to myself after a bloody defeat "Oh, that's where he was basing his attack from, I didn't even know that planet existed." Or after a victory "Wow, he was so close to a research victory, I'm glad I didn't delay the attack!"

Thanks!

(obviously, if anyone else would like to see the same, please reply!)

I do agree that more detail than just the wheel charts there is now would be appreciated in the after action report and I would like total detail if I could get it but to be honest this is a very minor issue in my book.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 11:30:12 AM
in some games I was able to see the status of some victory conditions for the enemies when hovering over the buttons like "military", "empire" and so on in the top-left (where you also see your own status for the non-research-depended victory conditions like expansion, economic etc.).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment