Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Viewing travel routes

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 2:40:23 AM
I've found myself wishing a few times that there was a way to see where my fleet was traveling when zoomed out at the galaxy view. Also the travel routes are sometimes hard to see when the color of your territory and the color of the travel line match up... Its sort of a pain to look for those tiny circles. Tell me if I'm the only one!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 4:57:20 AM
That would be nice.

I'd like to be able to see the path the auto-pathing would send it on before actually moving the fleet
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 10:02:38 AM
Yes I would also prefer to see a flashing pathway in a distinct colour when I hover or select the Fleet I wish to examine, that coupled with the circle connected to the system it's traveling to also flashing intermittently and icons displaying the orders of the Fleet e.g Moving, Patrol, Invading etc

As it stands its quite an Alpha atm for the graphics on the Star Map with respect to being more user friendly.

For some colour blind folks this game must be a real nightmare to play atm.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 11:24:27 AM
yes, some more indications and also some way to tell the route the fleet will take before actually starting the movement would be nice (the possibility to set manual routes aside).
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 3:01:36 PM
Yep +1 from me!

This would go nicely with a 'fleet arrived' notification, although I note from the latest G2G vote that people seem to prefer a free camera in combat over this! Weird!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 4:07:00 PM
Personally I wanted a working research queue over the ability to move the camera... :-/

Anyway, moving on... it would be nice to see where the fleets are going both before and after the route has been set with a more visible marker system. Maybe white with a flashing marker travelling along it dot by dot?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment