Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Fighter and bomber sqaudrens?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 3:58:24 AM
No idea if this has been suggested, and my apologies if it has. I think it would be cool if you could add a module in the offense section were you add fighters and bombers. The cool thing is this doesn't necessarily need to affect combat it could be pure aesthetic. For fighters you could have lasers and kinetics and for bombers torpedoes. I just feel something is missing when there are no fighters or bombers whizzing in between large cruisers and battle ships. Though it could be implemented to where it does change combat where it costs a little bit more tonnage but does little bit more damage to certain ship types. For instance fighters would be good against corvettes, destroyers, cruisers and bombers would be good against battleships and dreads. Say like a 25% more damage against their prospective ship types. But no bonus if say a fighter went against a battleship or dreadnought. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 8:44:50 AM
Typing "fighters" into the search bar results in at least four pages of threads.
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment