Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Restrict your hero pool to your own race/races you're at peace with

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 5:51:13 PM
Hello,

I have a suggestion that like more a question...

I note that the three heroes of the beginning of each game come randomly from every races present in the galaxy.

It is a little bit strange. For example, when I begin from Empire, one of my heroes is a Craver ! for the gameplay it is not realy important but for the background it is not normal.

In first turn, I don't know other races. and when I meet Cravers (for example) I decide to make war. but i have my flee captain that is a Craver ....

I think it will be fun that your first heroes are from your race. and when you turn in peace with another race you can hire a new hero from this race.

or you can play with the diplomacy like : for cold war you can assign to flee but not system, when you turn in war the hero go away... or other thing like that.

thanks for the game

Talin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 5:53:37 PM
I agree. Hard to have a first contact cold war when you've already encountered one of that race and even had him ascend through the ranks as a gouvernor/admiral. But it's probably on their to-do list already so I don't worry about it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 5:54:08 PM
A good suggestion, one that's been discussed, although I'm not sure if a final agreement was ever reached.

Click for previous discussion.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 7:06:14 AM
I discussed this already myself and it was discussed before my thread (which is only a page or two back btw). I think we pretty much all agree on this point.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 11:23:01 AM
ok

sorry for the new thread for a discution that have already be discussed,

I go to the previous one.

Thanks
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment