Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion - Poll] Some suggestion for the game.

yes definitlly good.
some are good.
really bad.
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 1:29:42 PM
hi everybody!

here are some of my suggestion for endless space.

-being able to choose after invading a system,

• capture system
  • destroying system* (sometime it is better to do not own or let other own a particular system (making it not colonisble) good for strategic blockade)
  • setting a friendly colony (not owned) that do trade with you there luxury and strategic goods present on the system and half of the basic resources their planet/s have.
  • abandon it so it get back to inhabited.

*of course there would be a high-end research leading to "massive system restructure" to overcome the destroyed system.

-system and inboard disruptor

there could be a research leading to disruption. disruptor mounted on a ship or built as system improvement, will block any enemy fleet from leaving system

- neutrals

added link to neutrals thread, please refer to it.

-influence

influence should also be a way to increase empires border. any ally/neutral/enemy system adjacent to one of your should be affected by you influence (if greater) and finally once you influence overcome the one of the system you may then, buy the system (you then own it), desert it (it become a non habited system but in reward you earn a massload of resources present in this system), destroy it (even if they now can belongs to you some sacrifice are often needed for the sake of war)

-mission system

added link to mission system thread, please refer to it.

i have plenty of other idea stay tunned!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 3:58:12 PM
Many of your ideas is being discussed else where in the forum to a much greater detail. Maybe check those out smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 5:57:06 PM
Moved to the proposals section.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 4:51:57 PM
@Nosferatiel

thanks about that.

I have developed my proposition for neutrals this link will be added on main post

I have developed my proposition for mission system this link will be added on main post
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment