Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] AI system control and system improvements

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 5:04:38 PM
So I've noticed that when I let the AI control my systems and decide what to build that it usually builds almost every building I have researched or at least most of them which becomes a waste later on when they aren't needed anymore. Would it be possible to make it so that buildings on the system can be destroyed by the AI when the building is no longer that useful to the overall system FIDS?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 6:16:51 PM
The Auto Colony AI is currently not working as intended - It's a known isssue that is builds the wrong kind of buildings. :/

But giving it the ability to gauge whether certain improvements are needed anymore could be a nice way of reducing macro - such as food increasing improvements after the entire system is filled to capacity.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 6:30:17 PM
i ran on yet another problem about governor switching pop to a worst planet wasting FIDS
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 11:16:33 PM
Plus with some of the buildings, like happiness, they are great at first but once you get the higher tech versions to increase happiness, you don't need the basic ones on the system any more.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment