Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Windowed Mode

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 2:41:45 PM
* As a suggestion, it would be nice if the game window was resizable when playing in Windowed mode.

* The 2560x1600 window is not quite sized right for a Windows 7 Aero desktop (a little too wide and short). This would be adressable by the above suggestion.

* I have noticed some game freezing when playing in windowed mode (not full screen). I suspect it is an issue with the game window gaining/losing focus. It can usually be fixed by pressing ctrl-alt-del and choosing task manager. The game window then becomes repsonsive again. It don't think it is resources (12 cores, 32 GB RAM). It could also be a video card issue I suppose (Nvidia 570 w/ 301.42 drivers across two monitors).

Very nice game for an Alpha!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 4:34:58 PM
I have tried w/ vsync on and off. No love there. I am beginning to suspect that NVidia's 301.42 drivers are a bit cranky.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 6, 2012, 12:02:39 PM
Well, I rolled my NVidia drivers back to 296.10 and all the freezing stopped so, looks like that was the issue.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 6, 2012, 7:13:06 PM
I'm gonna bump this thread rather than make a new one because it's in the same vein.

I'd like to see a fullscreen(windowed) option like many mmos have, it's very useful when you're running a multi-screen setup and clicking on any window on another monitor ends up making the game minimize.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment