Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] optimization on economy feedback for Systems

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 6, 2012, 2:54:24 PM
Right now every planet displays the net production/food/dust/research over the individual planets + the end sum of all combined plus bonus on the top of the screen.

I'd like to see changes in that system to reduce number crunching and calculation when deciding which building to choose next.

First:

Instead of displaying the complete production of a planet (base production * population), just display the base value for a single worker. This would make the decision to put people on a specific planet easier, as you can directly compare what you give up and what you gain when switching population from one to another. The complete production is still visible on top of the screen, so the net values per planet are slightly redundant.

Second:

Given the first change is implemented I propose the second to further reduce calculations:

When hovering over a building in the build manager, display the changes that are made to the production values (Like +3 behind the current value for exampel) of the planet and to the summed up value on top of the screen.

These changes would speed up decision making considerably, which is, especially in multiplayer, quiet the thing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 6, 2012, 11:47:42 PM
This sounds like it will be really hard to implement. Otherwise however I agree, the system should be at least a little more clear an what really does what in your systems.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment