Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Fleet Movement Turn Count.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 6, 2012, 3:58:37 PM
A suggestion to display the amount of turns a fleet is required to get from A to B.

Another suggestion along the same lines would be a tool tip that showed how long a enemy fleet would take to get to the nearest system. But this information could be used only with the Tech that allows you to gather info within your systems. [Iforgetthenameofthetech].
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 6:05:30 PM
it's not a bad idea, but sincerelly, I don't really fill like I need it...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 6:23:59 PM
You can already see how long it will take a fleet to reach a system by seeing the number of big dots when you set their course or click on them after setting the course. As for enemy fleets, I think it's not really be needed, as you can easily see what techs the enemy has and from the previous speed of the fleet see how long it'd take them to get there.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 7:00:41 PM
I think having the numbers would improve the game-play, it is quite tiresome looking for the big dot all the time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 1:46:26 AM
I think a good compromise would be to put the turn number inside the dots to show how long to get to each big dot.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 2:22:09 AM
Yorkie wrote:
A suggestion to display the amount of turns a fleet is required to get from A to B.

Another suggestion along the same lines would be a tool tip that showed how long a enemy fleet would take to get to the nearest system. But this information could be used only with the Tech that allows you to gather info within your systems. [Iforgetthenameofthetech].

This is a no-brainer.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment