Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Visible Trade Links

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 11:47:47 AM
Hey guys. A really quick idea, but I was thinking it would be cool to have trade denoted by unkillable tiny automated freighters that moved between trading systems and empires. They would be small enough not to clutter up node lines but would add life and clarity to the Galactic UI. Even just a simple pulsing line a la galciv would look great and add loads smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 12:38:07 PM
Considering how far out/fast the Ameoba can start trade, that could amount to a lot of little tiny ships going a very long distance.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 1:00:41 PM
A good suggestion - but viability depends entirely on how it's put in practice. Anything that spices up life in the background / makes the universe look more alive is positive, imo.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 1:02:39 PM
I like it, and if they increase the importance of trade it would all be good smiley: smile Or at least that part of the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 2:30:04 PM
EvilTactician wrote:
Anything that spices up life in the background / makes the universe look more alive is positive, imo.

Definitely. I wish they'd implement little streams of freighters flying between the planets and the various systems, as well as storms and battle damage on planet surfaces etc... I love the fact that the Devs have made the planets look more alive but it still isn't anywhere near enough in my opinion!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment