Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] A unique engame idea/alternative to timed victory

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 6:22:51 PM
The idea is that nearing the end of the game another species spawns on an uncolonized planet or some other spawn condition. This species will be unique in that it's ai only and reproduces at an incredible rate and gets bonuses to happiness for rapid expansion and possibly other bonuses as well.

The goal is to survive the infestation and beat it back, thus saving the galaxy. I expect this species would be hugely op and would either require a combined effort of all the species, or a giant bobbed race. Either way, it's a more climactic ending than the past "times up" conditions in the past.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 6:32:18 PM
Sounds good. It's kinda old, but I like it every time. Name it return of the endless smiley: wink

So yes, I like the idea.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 6:35:58 PM
Sounds good... maybe we could also have events where a new wormhole to a new constellation is opened up, adding extra uncolonised worlds as well.

Or combine both together, and get the emergent species spawning in this new constellation when it becomes accessable.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 7:06:25 PM
Mermel wrote:
Sounds good. It's kinda old, but I like it every time. Name it return of the endless smiley: wink

So yes, I like the idea.

so it isn't as new and unique as I thought then? Oh well, I still think it would be great idea and a fun endgame experience.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment