Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Hide unwanted system improvements

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 2:50:49 AM
I would love to see the ability to hide system improvements that I don't want to use in a system. For example if I had a system that I don't want to be involved in trading, I could hide all the +trading improvements in that system. It's really annoying when I'm going through my systems as their build queues empty and I have to decide every time, "No that farming improvement isn't beneficial here, Xenotourism isn't going to help here, I don't want the space elevator..." It would be really nice if I could perhaps shift+right click an improvement and see it greyed out in that system so I don't have to decide that I don't want it every time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 12:17:52 PM
This is actually a pretty good idea. Some buildings I actively decided I do *not* want to build somewhere, and it would be nice to flag them as such for 2 reasons:

1. AI Governors would not build said building due to the flag.

2. You yourself instantly know not to queue the building as you've made the decision prior to this moment.

It's a fair simple thing to implement, which makes managing your colonies all that much easier.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment