Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Moon Info on System View would be nice

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 4:25:46 AM
On the system view an information about the moon status is not offered.

Could you please use a different Moon graphics object for:

- unsurveyed moon

- empty moon

- moon with temple / etc.

It sure would be nice to see a different moon style for each type of temple / etc., but it is really important to see, if the moon has been surveyed or not!

(I hope I did not overlook something to that effect?!)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 8:16:36 AM
This would really be super-useful... it's really hard to tell if I've missed surveying any moons. Similar could probably be done for planetary anomalies... unless I've memorized every single one, it's really slow to check to see if I've missed any anomaly mitigations on one of my 50+ planets.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 9:37:28 AM
Well you can tell if you have reduced the anomaly itself by there being a (-) or (--) after the name in the system view.

The problem I have with anomalies is when I am between the first and second anomaly mitigation tech I have to keep checking the items in the research tree to tell if the first tech does that one or not before I colonise that planet.

Great suggestion on the moons though, we could really use that in system view.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 11:26:32 AM
I agree with nighteyes, would be great to see clearly the state of a moon, it's driving me crazy to check all moons when i have a doubt. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 11:37:42 AM
Fiora wrote:
This would really be super-useful... it's really hard to tell if I've missed surveying any moons. Similar could probably be done for planetary anomalies... unless I've memorized every single one, it's really slow to check to see if I've missed any anomaly mitigations on one of my 50+ planets.

You already have information in the system view about planetary anomalies, just put the mouse cursor on the anomaly name and a tooltip will appear. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment