Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Overpowered Levelling and Heros

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 14, 2012, 6:22:22 AM
I guess the heros being overpowered is already discussed elsewhere, but seriously reduce the buffs they gain - just reduce the magnitude of the buffs, so that fleets with a hero are not totally! overpowered!

Also levelling of ships - you increase the health of the ship!!

How does this work?

I reckon increase the defence and offence of the ships by a percentage each level.

This means that it is more the crew that gets more effective at offence, and defence with levels, and not that the ship gets tougher, which is not possible!!

Just some more thoughts!

Cheers
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 14, 2012, 7:11:47 AM
Or maybe at least require a 'shuttle' time when moving the hero, so you can't magically switch fleets.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 14, 2012, 7:59:36 AM
Mid to high level heroes are a bane to any enemy fleet without one, but I think that ships gaining hp is a good representation of the crew being more familiar with it's function, modifying things slightly on their own, developing personal strategies to avoid incoming fire, etc.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 14, 2012, 9:11:39 AM
The hero and the ship leveling system are totally different subjects. Please make a single thread for each of your two proposals. Renamed title and moved to the archives.

By the way, your crew could get better at targeting, but then this bonus would be wasted on the missiles. Critical hit chance? Perhaps. But no weapon makes more damage and no armor absorbs more damage from a more experienced crew.

Increasing health could just mean that the crew becomes better at keeping the ship together, til critical existence failure ensues.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment