Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Preserve Established new game parameters

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 5:17:18 PM
Both pre- and post-beta, The "Galaxy" and "Settings" options for a new game appear to be preserved, as well as choice of empire for the player. But the list of competitors appears to be randomized every time a new game is started. Since I prefer to play games without duplicates of the other races (especially since they annoyingly have the same name as adversaries) I painfully have to adjust these manually each time I start a new game. I also see there are little "lock" option icons listed (at least post-beta). I'm not sure what these do, but clicking them to be "locked" has no effect when a new game is started because they are unlocked the next time the screen is displayed.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 7:55:14 PM
i guess the lock is intend for multilayer not for solo it would be a way to prevent a player from changing race colour etc...

anyway having control over race of opponent and colour could be cool for setting a game
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 1:12:15 AM
Yes. Please spice up the Competitors list.

I would love a radomize button to roll new races or game code that prevents duplicates. Also I would like to be able to set their colors.

Love the new planet effects.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment